citiscape property management citiscape property management
 
CitiScape Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nice to meet you, Jasmine!

Nice to meet you, Jasmine!

Meet Jasmine Del Chiaro, CitiScape’s Business Development Manager, who works behind the scenes on the “look and feel” of CitiScape and keeps us up-to-date with the goings-on around the office and the community with the CitiScape Scoop…

I’m most inspired by…
•Successful entrepreneurs, people that take risks with their ideas and keep at it until it happens.
•Old cars, I’d love to roll a 1966 GTO. Seems like cars nowadays have no personality and are made of plastic!
•Typography. Some of my favorite typefaces are Georgia and Futura.
•Graphic design (duh!). I see design in everything.
•Color.


The five things I love/can’t live without…

•My Green Clover & Aloe Shower Gel; I love the fresh, clean scent.
Jewelry – I'm a sucker for bangles and chunky, substantial bracelets!
•A nice, clean manicure and pedicure.
•Starbucks (non-fat latte, extra hot).
•My DVR.

My creative outlet is… My 8 month old baby girl!

I read…(Reading? These days, I barely have time to shower!) I'd have to say my Brazilian Portuguese dictionary since I'm trying to learn the language.

What I like about my job…The creativity – who knew that Property Management had a fun and creative side?

When I need creative inspiration…I browse my favorite design magazines, websites and blogs, like design*sponge, qbn.com, Lonny Magazine and my stash of Blueprint Magazines. I also like to listen to Thievery Corporation, local Bay Area rap/hip-hop and SOMAfm.com’s “Secret Agent” radio station to get the creative ideas moving.


When I’m not at work, you can find me…
Walking around Lake Merced, pushing a stroller!

My favorite place in San Francisco/Bay Area… Besides my house, I’d have to say Twin Peaks. I love the view and I’m obsessed with Sutro Tower.

If I could live any other place I’d live… In Italy…not sure where exactly, though.

My favorite CitiScape moment…Has to be our 10th anniversary party – that was a memorable and really fun celebration for sure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

citiscape property management
 
© Copyright, 2001-2010 by CitiScape Property Management, LLC.